My objective is to obtain a position in the production or post-production domain. My goal as an employee is to always produce the best product possible by integrating my expertise, knowledge and talent that I acquired throughout the years in the field.
I’ve been in the production and post-production field for more than 10 years now. For the past seven years I’ve been managing the highly fast paced post production department at VVS Films a leader in the Canadian film distribution industry that consists of four avid video editors, one DVD authorer, one Media Encoder and three closed captioning personnel. Personally I am a seasoned Avid Media Composer editor in addition to my knowledge in working with Adobe Production Suites such as (After Effects, Photoshop etc…). I have a vast knowledge in DVD authoring as well as Video Encoding to multiple platforms including all television and web codecs. As a camera operator I work with High Definition Format using the latest in Camcorders and Digital SLR Cameras. I also have a profound knowledge of lighting and sound recording. I am a perfectionist and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines I am very meticulous to detail with a broad set of production and technical skills.
• PC and Mac Platforms
• Avid Media Composer Nitris DX
• Adobe after Effects and Photoshop.
• Sonic Scenarist and Avid Sonic DVD Authoring
• Digital Rapids and Sorenson Squeeze encoders
• Microsoft Office Professional
• Sony HD Cameras ( Sony FS-100 FS-700, PMWF-55 & F-3) etc…
• Canon SLR’s (5D-7D-60D) etc…
• Lighting and Audio Setup.
POST PRODUCTION MANAGER / SENIOR EDITOR VVS FILMS 2004-PRESENT
• Oversees the workflow of seven employees and manage there tasks.
• Oversee projects right from the log and transfer stage to delivery.
• Digital assets management, managing timelines for delivery, scheduling milestones with the production and marketing team.
• Resolve technical issues within the department.
• Senior Editor (Avid Media Composer Nitris)
SENIOR EDITOR / DIRECTOR / DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY ABOVE THE LINE PRODUCTIONS FREELANCE
• Director and Senior Editor
• Directed the talent
• Created the look and feel of each scene
• Creating all of the elements of story, dialogue, music, sound effects, visual effects, rhythm and pace of the film.
SENIOR EDITOR VALLEY OF THE KINGS PRODUCTIONS FREELANCE
• Edited the feature film (One Way Ticket) Directed by the Ryan Adams
• Creating all of the elements of story, dialogue, music, sound effects, visual effects, rhythm and pace of the film.Created the look and feel of each scene.
• Edited on Avid Media Composer
DIRECTOR / EDITOR / VIDEOGRAPHER LES PRODUCTIONS VOX-MUNDO INC. FREELANCE
• Director/ Editor/Videographer
• Directed and edited corporate videos and commercials
• Worked hand in hand with producers and writers
EDITOR / VIDEOGRAPHER M IMAGE POST PRODUCTION HOUSE FREELANCE
• Shot and Edited corporate commercials and other special events.
• DVD Authoring
EDITOR / DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY ATLANTA (BUREAU OF TOURISM) FREELANCE
• Created a Five minute touristic video of the city of Atlanta, Covering all the touristic attractions.
EDITOR AND VIDEOGRAPHER CNN FREELANCE
• Shot and Edited news and sports packages.
• Worked side by side with reporters and producers
• ENG and Live feed shooting covering different events in the Atlanta area.
CAMERA OPERATOR NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE (NFL) FREELANCE
• NFL Combines side line Steady Cam operator
• Shot NFL try outs combines
CLARK ATLANTA UNIVERSITY BACHELOR OF MASS MEDIA & ARTS 1999-2003
VANIER COLLEGE ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN MASS COMMUNICATION 1995-1998